I'm 17 and i have been with my boyfriend fro 3 months and we both are using protection but last wednesday i thought the condom had spilt but didn't think anything of it, then after that i was bound to come on my period on the saturday but i didn't i waited till sunday and i sorta did but it was brown and very light but before that my breasts were sore and tender and they hurt everytime my boyfriend touched them and now after 3 days theres no more brown blood but now it's a pinky colour not a blood colour and it's really light and non exsistent, i'm also feeling sick after eating sometimes and in the morning and i'm having more headaches even though i don't really get headaches alot and my stomach is cramping really bad but i've never been like this before when i have been on my period as i've been on the pill for about 2 months and everytime my period was normal and fine, i'm scared i'm pregnant and me and my boyfriend don't want this to happen, he's got to get me a preggy test tomoz but i just want to know i'm scared and i cried all yesterday about it :'( :-(

from the sounds of it, I personally think that you are, but I can be wrong. If you had a period more than 3 days then thats a sign that you are not pregnant but if its light and brown or pinkish it might not be, it can be implantation bleeding or something like that. But I am unsure. I think you should get a pregnancy test and figure it out. But dont stress it because the symptoms of stress are almost the same as a pregnancy, said by my doctor. Just take it easy and take the test.
:-)