I had sex with my boyfriend who live out of town on August 16 and 17 came home that night of the 17 I was feeling great . Around the 30 of August I was due for my period I wasn't spotting I never cramp when im on my period so I knew I was pregnant I wanted and wanted till sept5 I notices that I was spotting so I was oh I'm not pregnant. My period was light and got heavier as it went. When my period was over I started noticing that I was having really bad cramps my lower back was hurting, headaches, tired ,neasuea(no vomiting) hungry,one of my boobs was really itchy and hurt sometimes like couldn't even touch took one at home pregnancy test it was light positive like really light color then took another today in the afternoon that was negative. I don't know wat to do,can someone help me to understand this please? ( p.s my period is regular every month) thanks

Its possible that you had a miscarriage you need to make a doctors appointment to be on the safe side.