SO I'VE BEEN OFF BIRTHCONTROL SINCE JULY OF THIS YEAR ND THIS MONTH MY PERIOD ONLY LASTED 3DAYS ND I'VE BEEN PREGNANT ONCE WHEN I WAS 18 BUT IT WAS A FALSE POSITIVE ND NOW SINCE THAT OTOPIC PREGNANCY ITS BEEN HARD FOR ME TOO GET PREGNANT BUT THIS MONTH PERIOD WAS NOT NORMAL IT ONLY LASTED 3 DAYS ND A WEEK OR 2 AFTER THAT MY BREAST WERE TENDER ND TO SORE TO TOUCH ND I'VE BEEN GETTIN BACKACHE ND IT HURT TO STAND CUZ THEN MY LEGS START HURTING ND I GOT SICK LAST WEEK ND THEN I GET DIZZY ND I'M ALWAYS TIRED ND I'M ALWAYS CRANKY ND I GET HEADACHES ND I HAVE CRAMPS WHAT COULD THIS BE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME

hi im wilma just wondering if i could be pregnant me and my partner did it a week on friday and i should of started my period by now but they havent showed up yet my last period was on the 1st of june so thats why im thinking i mite be. hope u can help me.