i should be on my third forth week now...me and my boyfriend did have unpro sex..i havae been having aches in my lower back, cramping, headaches, dizziness, my boobs are also really senstive to touch i'm having trouble keeping them up in a bra. my period is usually the 13 thro the 16 but i started bleeding last night, 30th, and i'm not sure if it is my period or spotting.

I have the same problem. My period was supposed to come around the 4th or 5th throw the 8th or 9th. It didnt come till today. but it is very light and kinda brown reddish. I took a pregnacy test and it was negative yesterday. My doctor told me to take a preg test tommorrow.. would me bleeding cause the test to go null and void? Also up until I started bleeding today, I got really angry and cussed which isn't my style. And everytime I wiped myself from going to the bathroom the tip of my vagina would hurt. It just feels really funny down there. 8-| ? I dont know if I am pregnant spotting or what...
Some One Any One HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

was it heavy bleeding of just a little bit? if it was only a few spots of blood then u could just be spotting if not and your are still unsure do a home pregnancy test?

seems like you have a bladder infection