Hi, I am a teen, and I’ve been under lot of stress lately. I don’t know what to think. Some people tell me that it’s because of the school, and the others tell me that it’s because of the problems in my family. Whatever the cause is, I feel like I’m going crazy. Any similar experiences?

Hi, I understand what you’re talking about. I feel the same way since I was 16 years old. The school made a complete chaos of my life when I was a teen. I felt like I had to be the best in my class, no matter what the price is. It put me under lot of stress, and I was constantly jumpy and nervous. While the other teens were enjoying their life and still managing to be good students, I was learning ten hours a day, and didn’t have one single friend. Stress was tearing me apart, and it caused some problems in my family too. I was always arguing with my parents and sisters, and I didn’t care if I wasn’t right. The price of my ambition was too high, and now I’m sorry for what I did. Stress is a worse enemy than many people think, and it should be treated as one.