Hi there guys. I was watching extraordinary show today! I am still thrilled and I am still under the impressions. It was the show about healthy heart and all those things that can make our heart much better and healthier.

There was some audience that was discussing about it and they were telling that brown rice and cara cara oranges are amazing thing for healthy heart.

Now I was wondering is this true?

Did you have any experience with it?

Do you know anyone who had experience with it?

And how exactly brown rice and cara cara can help us?

Thank you!

Hey there. I am glad that someone started to talk about this in here! I have just positive experiences with cara cara oranges. My friend from Australia recommended them to me when I found out that I am having some small heart issues. Cara cara oranges are actually pink or even reddish inside, and it is totally natural pigment with antioxidant qualities. The pigment gives this color to other fruits and vegetables. Now, diets rich in antioxidants can help you reduce the risk of some cancer and they also have a lot of benefits – the best one is that they do improve heart health. They are so delicious! You should start using them!

Rice is generally a very healthy addition to the diet. I always talk about that but my family won’t listen. None of them really like rice and they will eat it only if I prepare it and if they don’t have anything else to eat.

And the truth is brown rice is very healthy especially for people that have heart problems or they are already diagnosed with some heart disease.

I read somewhere that it helps you to prevent high blood pressure. And I have also heard that it is good for atherosclerosis. It prevents hardening of the arteries in a way.

I couldn’t agree more. People are unaware of how many benefits rice can have for our health. I know that brown rice is a bit better when it comes to heart health than white rice but I believe we should consume both. Very rich in fiber.

And Cara Caras oranges are just great. They are a great source of vitamin C and A. They are also rich in fiber.  They contain folate and potassium, and also a natural source of Lycopene, which is an antioxidant that fights the diseases.

I wold recommend both of these for people who may suffer from heart diseases.

Hello everyone.

I have to agree totally that brown rice and cara cara oranges are amazing things for a healthy heart. I am eating brown rice because generally it is very good for health. And about cara cara oranges I don’t even want to talk that much because its amazing health benefits are well known among people who are trying to maintain proper diet.

Every healthy diet program should contain brown rice and cara cara oranges.

I started to eat those oranges lately and I am satisfied.

Yes, it is true that brown rice is good for your blood pressure.

Oh I love Cara Cara oranges. I buy them regularly even though their price is much more expensive.

And it’s not just the taste, I’ve heard they have many benefits, including heart benefits and benefits for overall health.

They are low in acid so that makes them much tastier than some other varieties. If you ask me.

And about brown rice, I always knew it was healthy but I really didn’t know that it has benefits for the heart. I actually thought it’s pretty much the same as white rice when it comes to health benefits. It’s nice to know that it is so beneficial.

I read this few days ago and I just bought Cara Cara oranges today, for the first time. I hope they will have some benefits for my heart. And even if they don’t, I love the taste. I ate three of them today, I didn’t want to eat more since I don’t really know what’s the recommended amount of them that one should eat daily. They have an excellent balance between sweetness and acidity. They kind of taste like pink grapefruit, right? I love the taste so I will be eating them more often. I don’t like brown rice though, I think I’m going to skip that one.

I don’t know about those oranges, I’ve heard of them but I never actually started buying them instead of the regular ones. I tried them once at my friend’s house and I find the regular ones much tastier.

As for the brown rice, I’m aware it’s more beneficial than the white one and I always opt for it when I go to shopping. I don’t find the white one tastier at all so, why not.

I’ve heard that it is rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, fiber, and potassium.   

It is great for people who want to lose weight and also for people with diabetes. My friend’s father has heart problems and he is eating it on a daily basis.

Hey everyone. I am following this topic since you started with it. I didn’t want to join this discussion because I believe that I don’t have so many experience with it. I am eating only brown rice for four years now, and I can see that she has a lot of good benefits for my health generally. But, even if I have heard for Cara Cara oranges, I didn’t eat them. I am planning to buy them because I was reading today that they are very beneficial.

Now, I see that you all are really satisfied with them. I am sure that I will remain healthy and that I am going to lose some pounds as well :)

The first reason why brown rice is good for your heart is because it is rich in selenium. We all know that selenium reduces the risk of developing heart disease. It has so many other benefits for your health and it is definitely better than white rice. I remember when I bought cara cara oranges first time in my life. They were so tasty. Sure that they are good for your health, but did you know that you need to avoid certain medicines when you are eating cara cara oranges? If you are using some of them, consult your doctor what to avoid.