I would like to tell my story as a tape survivor and a teen pregnancy survivor: My name is Amy and I'm currently 17 am a senior in high school. I live with my mom and my uncle. My dad passed away when I was 5. My mom was out of town and I was home alone with my uncle (who is single). I was 14 when this happened. One day he told me to come to his room and he stripped me. I was scared to DEATH. What was he going to do to me. So then, he put his penis inside mine and I was screaming for help, then I forgot my mom wasn't here. I didn't know what was going to happen then. Little did I know I would be a teen mom. I went to the doctor and they told me I was 12 weeks pregnant. I was too scared to tell my mom. I didn't think I was going to survive this. When I told my mom, she kicked me out of my house and I moved to my grandmas house with my uncle. My uncle then apologized to me about the rape and I forgave him. I'm glad I got that part out of the way. When I went to school, my teachers supported me. And some of them told their stories of their pregnancies so I knew that I wasn't alone. Then in August of 2015, I was 15 and nine months pregnant. On the first of August, my contractions started. I didn't know what was happening. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to live. After labor was over, the checked my baby and told me the news: It's a boy!

I'm a pregnant teen and your story is really inspiring. This reminds me that I'm not alone and I will stay alive through it all.

Hi Amy

It is so unfortunate what happened to you.
You should be very proud of yourself for how you have overcome this terrible thing your uncle and mother have done to you.

Your uncle is a pedophile and a very dangerous man hopefully part of what you did was to report him to the police people like him need to punished and for the safety of yourself and other children he should have no contact with kids.

It must have been very hard to understand why your mom kicked you after being raped by your creep uncle.

It sounds like moving in with your grandma worked out well hopefully the uncle that was there was not the one that raped you.

It is great you forgave him as it no doubt helped you move on from this awful thing he did to you.
Hopefully your reporting him to the police and seeing him punished for being a pedophile and a rapist also helped bring closure for you and what he did.
Your an amazing young girl that has done very well to overcome the terrible thing done by your creep uncle.
You and your boy have a nice future ahead of you cause he has a great mom.

Aw thanks. I’m reporting him

This is Amy again. So I reported my uncle and he is in jail. Just an update

Together we stand against rape

Thanks Amy you should be very proud of yourself for having the courage to do it.
Hopefully this helps you to put this all behind you and just focus on raising your son.

This is Amy again and I will be updating a lot. Thank you all for all the support you gave for me and my son

I realized it said tape survivor lol

This is Amy again and I have a few life updates. I am graduating high school next week! I turn 18 in July and Christopher turns 3 in August. I have lot of amazing stuff happening.

Hi Amy

That's awesome Amy congratulations on finishing school and graduating.
A very impressive accomplishment while you were dealing with so many things.
Hopefully just the start of many wonderful things in the future for you and Christopher.

This is Amy again. Thank you ;)

This is Amy. It’s summer break! My son and I are happy. I’m going to do online college so I can continue raising Chris. Just a small update.

Hi Amy

That's good you really seem to have things well planned out.
Chris has a great mom that is trying her best to do what is best for both of you :)
Hope you have time to enjoy your summer break too Amy.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy your summer