I'm 11 and I have autism my mum is due to be married in 14 days and shes just had a big argument whith my step dad she won't let us see a sister or nefue + my sister and her boyfriend just broke up and are fitting over who has there son I have 5 sisters in total and 1 brother but only 1 sister and my brother are at home now as well as my mum I don't know Wat to do pleases HELP! .

This question is ok for the forum it goes under emotional/ mental health and family issues...... ananymous what is your actual proble/ what do you need help with?

Hi anonymous 123! I am also 11 (a girl), but I do not have autism and such big family problems. First off it sounds like your mum and step dad are arguing probably because of pre-marriage stuff. (I suggest that you don't bug either of them because they are stressed.) And about the sister and her boyfriend broke up, it is totally normal for girls to go crazy after a breakup. (I also advise you to not mess with her because she isn't herself she's so sad.) I came here to help so whatever you want to talk to me about just tell me, okay?

Cyber Hugs!

Peace To All