Hello. I'm 19 year old female. I'm writing for one school magazine and so and I would like to find out some more information about teen pregnancy.
You see, I met several people who claimed that a female can give birth almost the same minute when she is entering puberty because all her internal organs and hormone levels are in normal limits.
I couldn’t believe in this and I definitely don’t share my opinion with them. Please tell me that they couldn’t be truth! What are the risks for a baby and what for a mother?
Thanks!

Well, I didn’t know a lot about this but I definitely shared your opinion on this subject. So, I have decided to do one small research on my own on this subject and listen what I have found out.
Teenage pregnancy represents health risks to the baby and to the teenage mothers. You see, these kids are more likely to suffer health, social, and emotional problems. Because teenage mothers in rare cases gain adequate pregnancy weight- kids are more likely to have organs that are not fully developed and are less likely to receive proper nutrition.
Beside these there are several social consequences because teenage mothers are more likely to drop out of school and children born to teenage mothers are at greater risk for abuse and neglect.

Hello there. You found yourself in a very tough position girl. It sounds very comforting that you have understanding parents. If both you and your boyfriend feel like keeping the baby, it is your right to do so. I believe you two should sit down and talk to both of your parents and see what your options are and how much financial and supportive help you can get from both sides. It is much easier to have somebody by your side with a small child. I wish you good luck and I am sure you will make the decision that is the best for you!

I became a mother at the age of 13 and it was really hard dealing with it all, I gave my baby up for adoption as soon as it was born. I was lucky because my mom wanted a baby so she adopted it. I get to see her grow up but I don't have to look after her. When I first told my parents about the baby they were shocked, but the fought for me and defended me as my boyfriend forced mr to have sex. I regret the day when that happened and now my first child does not belong to me, hope this helps x

I had my first baby at 12. But she was a stillborn..:( Now i am a 15 year old Mother and Proud. My daughter Aurora is the best thing that has happened to me. But when i got pregnant with her it wasn't easy. Because i am so tiny she put ALOT of strain on my spine and now i have a hole and crack in it. Also she put so much pressure on my bladder that it got torn. Ouch! lol but after she was born i had a 8 hour surgery to fix my bladder. That wasn't fun I had a newborn and was in a wheelchair for 1month. Aurora was born on 9-15-12 so yeah things are better much better. But i still have problems. But Aurora didn't get to come home with me because her left lung collapsed after birth. She stayed at the hospital for 4weeks it killed me i was so scared i never went home not even to get clothes. But she is all better now(: yay! my point is Being a Teen Mother can be so dangerous for you and the baby. If you have more ?s message me i'll be glad to answer them