My main life theme these days is parents under a lot work-related stress. I watch my parents every day and realize how much stressful atmosphere at work influence their behavior. During weekends everything is great, but already on Monday, it's as if they became completely different persons. How could I help them? They argue sometimes, and sometimes they are just too exhausted even for that. Is that what awaits me too?

It depends on how your life will develop, and you don't know that now. As for your parents, you do realize that today's world is turning around money, thus job that we do are very important to us, we want to be best at it. In that way money flow is secured, and that is a relieve. Of course stress made by work stays, but it can be removed if your parents would find something to preoccupy their minds when they are not at work. Hobby, exercises, even family board games, everything fun is allowed.