Hi, I am in the middle of looking for a new doctor right now, insurence switch issues, but I am almost 2 months late for my period. My boyfriend and I have both protected and unprotected sex. We have sex maybe 1-3 times a month, due to a long distance relationship. I have taken 5 tests since I was about 2 weeks late. All of them have come out clearly negative. Now, I have never really had a steady cycle. I started menstration when I was 9 and it has been irregular since then, but I have never missed more than 3 weeks since I was about 16, and I am 22 now. About 3 weeks ago, I felt a bump, or nodule on the left side of my neck, in the middle between the chin and my clavical bone. It was about pea size, but it is gone now. I am not feeling nausious, (other than some reflux from slight stress from all of this) or any breast tenderness. I have not gained or lost any more than the standard fluxuation from day to day, I stay around 155 pounds, and I am 5'1". ANY idea's????

If you are in between insurance Planned Parenthood or other womens clinics will be able to help you =) MANY women notice their cycles change, and many times stress has a lot to do with it. DEF see a doctor..AND try planned parenthood, low cost and free services to women regardless of age or income level.

Thanks, I have insurance, it is just that the doctor I was with for over 7 years, dropped the insurance, and I am trying to find a doctor who will take appointments this side of the century ;) My BIGGEST fear is that something is wrong,and will cause me not able to conceive inthe futre. and since i forgot to mention, the women in my family have a history of breast cancer, and cysts (though nothing reported of ovarian cysts or anything).