I've had three negative home pregnancy tests in the past two months, but a lot of pregnancy symptoms and even irregular "periods" I have a history of cysts and went for a routine ultrasounds today. I'm almost positive I was "something" in my uterus on the ultrasounds screen, but is that possible? I've heard of some people being pregnant and never testing positive on a home test, has that ever happened to any of you?
I don't really have the money for another copay right now. I know that the ultrasound tech would probably report it if he saw that I was pregnant but I would like to be prepared when/if the doctor calls.

YES, it has happened. Not to me, but a friend of mine had the same problem. She was surprised to be told she was 6 months pregnant! She'd taken various at home tests! You're right though, the tech would have told you if she/he had saw something on the screen. Cysts make it very hard for you to get pregnant I've heard, so I'm assuming that you're not pregnant? But then again, I don't know your history. Do you have a Planned Parenthood where you live? I live in MN and we have them all over the place. I don't make much money and I only paid $5 for a test when I had to take one! You should look into places like that?

Thanks! There are no Planned Parenthoods close by (not worth the gas and the trouble of having to ask my mom to borrow her car while mine is still broken down. Gotta love the economy!) I had the ultrasound tests at the local hospital, not my doctors office and I know from the past that they're not allowed to give any information. Legally the doctor has to tell the patient. When I was 17 I had a 3 pound cyst on one of my ovaries and it was obvious that there was something there but the tech couldn't tell me what is was. I had to wait for my doctor. I've been reassured over and over that my cysts wont affect chances of getting pregnant. But, I've never really believed them.

Your friend was 6 months pregnant before she found out?! That is way too long! Was she showing at all? Did she FEEL pregnant? I never really believed those "I didn't know I was pregnant" stories until now!

she felt like it! But the tests kept coming out negative for her! And she wasn't showing too much but then again the last few months are the ones where you show more. Good luck with everything!!

Well, I called my doctor yesterday afternoon to check on the results. They told me that my doctor was off yesterday and today so she'd be giving me a call on Monday. Boy is that annoying! There are 3 other doctors and a nurse practitioner in the office. I know they're just following procedure but I really would like to know either way! It's really starting to get to me! I really just want to know already, especially since every day it seem more and more like I am. My mom is even starting to notice that something "not right" and I'm getting my hopes up.
If only there was another way to find out.

So, I'm still waiting for Monday until I can talk to my doctor. It seems like forever! But I just found out that I have a yeast infection and I have very light pink discharge. Can either of these things explain my symptoms or are they other symptoms of pregnancy?

A yeast infection is a symptom and so is lightly spotting. Sounds like that's what your light pink discharge is. And I figured out a better way to explain the negative at home pregnancy tests. Some women do not EVER produce the right hormones that are needed for a urine test. Ask your doctor for a blood test. That would be more accurate if needed!

were you pregnant?