It seems to me that rheumatoid arthritis became an important part of my life. At first, it was nothing more than an annoyance, but now it is something completely different. Not only pain, but also morning stiffness is giving me major problems in maintaining normal life. I have been prescribed with Infliximab maintenance therapy. Will that help me?

This medication is used for dealing with symptoms and signs that people with rheumatoid arthritis experience. It is a monoclonal antibody. It blocks TNF substance in our bodies. TNF is tumor necrosis factor and inhibition of this chemical could lead to reducing the inflammation. Event though it is an effective drug, you must know of its possible side effects, such as back pain, diarrhea, nausea and pain. Unfortunately, these are all mild symptoms, complications are possible.