Hello. Three years ago, I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. Doctors did not come to that conclusion easily, because my symptoms were fever and weight loss, anorexia, fatigue. After the RTG of lungs, lymph nodes in the lungs were much bigger than usual. As for the medications, I use prednisone, and I have also started with infliximab. Infliximab treatment for sarcoidosis is it any good?

Infliximab is the medication with two basic effects. It acts both anti inflammatory and as immunosuppressant. Tumor necrosis factor is stopped from secreting, which is an excellent thing for stopping the inflammation. In your case, it is auto immune disease, I hope that infliximab combined with prednisone would help. But, be aware of side effects, talk to your doctor if anything out of the ordinary happens.

CAN IMFLIXIMAB INITALLY INCREAS THE THE PAIN IN THE LIMBS AND INCREAS THE FATIGUE DUE TO SARCOIDOSIS BEFORE SOME RELIFE IS OBTAINED.
I AM ALSO TAKING 5MG PRENDNISOLON, CABASER 1MG(resless legs) 2x1MG PRESSIN(POSTRATE), ASPRIN(BY_pASS), 2x20MG LOSEC (HIATAES HERNIA), 40MG LIPITOR, 300 MG RANI-2. IOMG TOFINAL