I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis for what seems an eternity, but it was actually 3 years now. I have tried with several different medications, but it seems that they only worsened the condition, morning stiffness was severe and constant, joint pain was only slowing me down in well, everything. When I went to a doctor last time, he suggested Indocin for arthritis. Did anyone have any experience with this drug?

Indocin is the strongest suppressant of prostaglandins, which are substances with a big role in the process of inflammation. In treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, combination of corticosteroids and NSAIL is used followed with antirheumatics. Indocin should be effective, but you would have to be aware of possible side effects, that could be annoying (nausea, stomach problems, allergic reactions).