HELLO, I'M A DESPERATE MOTHER WHO HAD A DAUGHTER 36 YEARS OLD WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PINEAL CYST FIVE YEARS A GO...AND NOW SINCE SEPTEMBER SHE STARING TO HAVE INUSUAL SYMPTOMS, FIRST SHE USED TO RUN AND DOES BYCICLE AND SHE START FELLING PRESSURE IN ONE EYE AND THE VISION START BLURRING HORRIBLE, SHE STOP AND WAS NORMALLY UNTIL THE DATE THAT SHE WAS IN STORE AND START FELLING COOL ONLY ON THE HEAD, BLURRING VISION, PALE AND STRONG DIZZINES THA FORCE HER TO GET HELP, SHE CALL US WE RUN TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPEN AND MY DAUGHTER LAY IN THE FLOOR WITH THE LEGS UP BECAUSE SOMEONE SAY MAYBE YOUR PRESSURE GOT LOW OR YOU NEED SUGAR ETC...WAS NOT !!! IS THE PINEAL CYST THAT HAS GROWING SHE START WITH 2CM AND NOW SHE IS WAITING FOR THE DOCTORS TO CONSIDERATE AN SURGERY SINCE THEM SHE CAN NOT DRINK NOTHING WITH CAFFEINE....NEITHER COFFEE, COKE, AND THE LAST HORRIBLE SITUATION WITH THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE SHE START FELLING VERY WEAK....SHE IS DESPERATE BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING THIS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AND IS GONNA BE 10 WEEKS , SHE IS A BUSINESS OWNER AND ALWAYS SHE WAS VERY ACTIVE...NOW IS NOT....SHE USED TO SLEEP ONLY 4 HOURS NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES SHE CAN NOT SLEEP MORE....SHE IS HAVING ALUCINATIONS DURING THE NIGHT , HEARING VOICES AND SEE PEOPLE LIGHT GHOST AND THE DOCTORS SAY THAT MAYBE IS FOR THE PINEAL CYST BUT SHE IS FEELING VERY WEAK AND WE DO NOT KNOW YET WHAT WE HAVE TO DO....SHE GOT RECENTLY A HEALTH INSURANCE AND SHE CAN START USING ON DECEMBER 1 2009, SHE HAVE THE PRESCRIPTIONS FOR SEVERAL TEST BUT SHE WAS WAITING FOR THE INSURANCE....SHE IS DESPERATE...THE LAST TIME I CALL THE 911 BECAUSE SHE WAS VERY ILL AND SHE IS FEELING NAUSEA AND STOMACH PAIN LIKE DIHARREA .......I ONLY PRAY FOR HER SHE HAD TWO KIDS, OF 9 A 7 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS DIVORCED MORE THAN 4 YEARS SHE IS WORKING AND WORKING AND HER BOYFRIEND IS WORRY FOR HER BECAUSE SHE SAID IN INTIMACY HE NOTICE A LARGE VEINS ON HER FRONTHEAD VERY WEIRD AND ALSO IS WORRY......sorry for my english I'm Spanish mother desperate for her daughter. tHANKS
please if you had the pineal cyst force your doctors to get close obervation....!!!!!and not wait to long like my daughter....

Hi there, you seem very distraught and I want you to know that people here on the forums will do all they can to make sure that you feel better. I do want to know though--what is your question? I read through your post a few times and would like to offer my help but I'm not quite sure what you want to know. What can I help you figure out?