I have had that with stress.Not often maybe once every 3 to 6 months. It starts with deja-vu,then anxiety, rapid heart rate,probably caused by the anxiety.

I have smoked for most of my adult life. When I'm smoking regularly I've never had an episode. My first episode was when I was 19 years old i had stopped smoking to join the military. I had 4 fainting spells in one day. After a battery of test everything came back negative. I did 5 years in the service only have 2 more episodes. I got out and started smoking again regularly with zero episodes. I quit smoking about 3 months ago. I would say about a month ago i started battling with my brain to keep my dreams and reality separate. I don't think smoking trigers it. I think the lack or smoking does it for me. The episodes I had today topped the scale for me. I don't know what to think but weed without a doubt in my mind gives me freedom from this....whatver it is

I've been having this similar feeling for a boy 1 and a half years It happens a few times a day every month because I record the feeling in a notebook....it happens with a forewarning every time like a deja vu I went to a neurologist I had my heart and head checked out all is apperantly fine.....doctors don't know about it and I can't explain well...From what I've read on the net I have concluded that it's a form of anxiety at a time I was overly anxious and just overloaded the head and now it's hard to subcide and relax even though I don't feel stressed at times I do have some constant problems. ...I'm glad I'm not alone and hoe one day it will all go away on its own and never happen again.....it simply comes lasts a few seconds has a forewarning or dejavu sometimes a smell triggers my mind after I feel a little off like bloodpressure rises or feel hot headed and happens a few times and then it goes away till next month......I've also concluded that it might be from higher cholesterol because this happens to me during ovulation monthly and I've read that cholesterol levels rise during that time....so that's also l I know I hope it helps someone that's also lloll. ..good luck to anyone reading this.

Same exact thing for me!! Had my babies in 2007 and had the mirena put in 6months after. Started having extreme repetitive deja Vu for a few weeks at a time (only happened when I was in the shower) I think because that's when I had quiet time to myself. There would be long periods of time when I didn't have any at all, but then they would come back so intense that I would have to sit down in the shower because I felt like I would pass out. I definitely don't want to go to a doctor to have them guess what it could be (I'm in the medical field and I know how that goes) I tried yoga and different anti stress breathing and relaxing, it helps a little bit abd sometimes I can feel it coming on and I am able to stop them but just breathing slowly.
Hope this helps

hi there, my wife has been going through this. How did your partner handle the situation when you were going through an episode? Please and Thank you for any help you can give me.

Thanks for such a detailed description of your experiences. Mine are very similar. I smoke pot, I drink alcohol but these episodes only happen when I'm straight and sober. I did sustain concussion from a king hit to my forehead in my adolesance where I lost all short term memory for 36 hours. Now, at 49, the frequency, intensity, duration & periodicity of my panic dejavu experiences are exactly as you describe. Oh, and having also suffered from episodes of rage and mood swings through my adolesance to early forties, I was prescribed Zoloft which I have been taking like a good little soldier for the past 7 years. Definetly helps me stay more rational, calm and less reactive, but, guess what? Never had these dejavu panic experiences before I started taking it! Oh well, at this stage the pros still outweigh the cons, by a long shot actually. Will always wonder about that punch in the forehead at sweet sixteen but. Cest la vie.

I Experiance Anxiety I receive chest pains and a lot of deja vu I need help sometimes I feel that it is not real I need help

me too and i have dejavu about the future that i feel it really gonna happen. But when the anxiety and Deja vu is gone, i feel rational and calm. the deja vu and anxiety combine is very scary. scary thoughts that the world is not right, and makes me believe god is not real .:(((

Hello! I feel the same. It's terrible... Did you managed to come over it? My doctor said this feeling was dissapear when the stress is gone. So I'm trying to get my life together.