I've been smoking pot now for a little over 2 years, over the past year my usage has increased, smoking essentially everyday with a few days off inbetween. I normally smoke around 1-2 blunts on average a day since decemeber. Around december I started getting really bad anxiety, at the same time my grandparents were moving out've their house they've lived in my whole life, and i'm coming to the end of my college career, as i should be graduating within the next year. I never had any sort of anxiety until this past december. When I'm smoking i never stress or have panick attacks or even any anxiety really. My issue is normally when I wake up, i have this overwhelming feeling of anxiety, if i start doing things normally the anxiety will surpass, but on particular days it can stay with me for a few hours or possibly the whole day. I just got back from the health center for allergies related problems, and the doctor asked if i smoked and what not, and then i told him about my anxiety and he never suggested that the anxiety could be caused by the marijuana but that it's just the time in my life and that eventually the anxiety will pass. Is it likely that marijuana is causing my anxiety or not?

I used to be anxious, but the dank only helped me. But the case could be difernt for you. Also dude - I mean grandparents movin', college comin to a close preparin you for a whole new chapter, the beginning of a whole new self-dependent lifestyle - sounds like some pretty stressfull shiznit, man. I'm only just startin college dude. I think if you really wanted to know if the herb was hinderin yer psychy you might have to give it a rest for a while, and see how complete sobriety medicates ya. Good luck in dealin though.

:'(
Ok my names melissa and I'm 14 years old. Last night 9/5/07 was one of the worst nights I have ever had. I decided to go to a friends house and smoke some pot. I've smoked weed plenty of times before so I thought that nothing bad could ever happen. Well I was WRONG! I tripped out so hard that I thought I had died and gone to hell (literally), my skin was burning, I was sweating like never before, my body felt so dry like salt. I started to get a feeling like everything I said or did happened before, like deja vu or something.
Then I started to get flash backs from a different life. That has only ever happened to me one other time and I was in third grade. I threw up so much. I then went home and I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. My leg kept on shaking and trembling. I started to tripp out and I thought I was lying in a hospital bed and that I was in a coma and that my mom was shaking my leg trying to wake me up or something. Now your probably thinking that what happened to me was nothing and it was ok, but only if you knew how I felt. I actually thought I was DEAD. I smoked weed that people call orange kush. I will tell you one thing. Hitting that bong was one of the worst things that happened to me in my life, and I vow to never ever smoke weed, ganja, marijuana, grass or whatever you want to call it, ever again in my life. I hope whoever reads this decides to stop smoking, because if it can happen to me it can happen to you too. I hope no one else feels like I did last night, it was the worst feeling ever. I just want to thank this website for letting me post what happened to me last night.

thw weed was cut with pcp.look it up.and quit the drugs.

the weed was cut with pcp.look it up.and quit the drugs.it will get u paronoid.normal weed would not do that.or it was cut with cocaine or crack.stop now at 14 so you dont end up doing those hard drugs again.reemphasize.pot would not give you the effects u listed.quit and stay strong...

Stop doing drugs. Get help and support. It's better to be addicted to exercise than on drugs.

ok been smoking for like 5 -6 years get smashed at least 2x a day not huge quanities just spots but enough to get stonned. So over it did a three day stint wee while back was ok, didnt hang out for it as much as i thought i would but everyones talking about the dreams and c**p its freaking me out but all my self motivation and respect has been sucked out of me every time i suck the c**p in. Im a mum of 2 smoked with my bubbas but i am so blessed they both turned out fine possibly both highly intelligent with great motor skillsl it iscoming up one year for me quitting the dirty old fags and that is one thing that helps me along cos that is addictive as heroin but didnt have stomach pains with that. was going to go on a retreat to kickstart the weed free zone but maybe i'll save that for the three month withdrawls. but i do believe it is a state of mind and you could focus on feeling sh*t which just makes you worse or focus on the clear headedness. My brain is just so foggy now and i'm always so irratable the pple in my life dont deserve that. so this is my last night of smoking pot you can help me by just being here i dont even care if i get a reply or not, just let me write my c**p. i have found that the tarot has helped me to clear through alot of subconscious c**p and leave the feelings behind that i had when i turned to pot to start with. keep me busy and ask for a free reading it would be my pleasure
annika ;-)

Both are bad and we should keep us far from them.