I have had irregular bleeding now on and off for the past two years, i have bleed for months at a time and have a week maybe two without bleeding then months of bleeding again, i have seen 3 different doctors and they all prescibed me with birth control pills or 'ponstan' which controls pain and also minimizes the bleeding. At the start i was bleeding really heavily because i had just come off the depo-ralervera shot (while on the depo shot all bleeding had stopped), it startd when i woke up one morning and i had lots of blood im my underwear and it had flow out to the matress, went to docs had blood test and cervix checked and all that came up was a minor infection within a week, it was gone. The following months bleeding was heavy so i started on the ponstan, a few months later i went back on the depo shot and the bleeding slowed right down again, it didnt stop because i only had another two shots then came off again. Since i finished having the depo shot my bleeding has been constant for months at a time, wen to see doctores and they gave me birth control pills, they worked and stopped all bleeding...i then got engaged and my partner and i want to have children in the near future so i went to see my doctor about figuring what exactly was going on with my body and to try get it back to normal so i could ovulate properly. Well since they couldnt see anything wrong with me i just stopped taking everything, to try let my body get back to normal, i didnt want to be taking pills all my life to be normal...plus wanting children! So after not taking anything after a week or so my bleeding stopped, it stopped for a little over a month, then i started bleeding, i bleed for 7 days...i though great its finally getting back to normal YAY!! well on the eight day (today) i start bleeding again :(( Does anyone have a similar story that actually got somewhere and found out wat was wrong and wat can i do??? please???

Extra notes that may help???:
My partner and i have frequent intercourse when not bleeding.
My diet is pretty healthy, lots of fruits and vegies, meats and fish. Fast food once a week MAYBE twice.
Regular exercise at the gym with stratches, weights, running/walking and Tae Bo class 5 nights a week (Tae Bo-for the past month)

I have irregular constant bleeding and Im only 16 years old I dont know what to do):

I'm 16 and i had my first depo shot 7 months ago, i had no bleeding for 18 days then it just started out of no where. And i have not stopped bleeding since then, and I've been off the shot for about 4 months now, and its still messed up. No doctor's i have seen have helped, or told me whats wrong.