OKAY WELL MY HISTORY IS THAT I HAVE BEEN ON DEPO-SHOT FOR OVER 9 YEARS BECAUSE I CANT BE ON ANOTHER BIRTH CONTROL CAUSE I HAVE FACTOR V LIEDEN. I STARTED BLEEDING MID JANUARY NON-STOP UNTIL I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH ALL THE CRAMPS AND CLOTS I WENT IT, I HAD A ULTRA SOUND DONE AND THEY THOUGHT I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE BUT I ENDED UP WITH ABOUT 8 BLOOD CLOTS IN MY UTERUS, I HAD A D AND C DONE ON MARCH 11TH AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE, I STARTED TO GET MY NORMAL PERIOD CAUSE I STOPPED THE DEPO, EVEN THOUGH THEY LASTED ABOUT 2 WEEKS. THEN ON JUNE 2ND I GOT MY NORMAL PERIOD BUT IT HASN'T STOPPED AND ITS THE 17TH, I BLEED NON-STOP AND I CANT EVEN WEAR A TAMPON.

Can anyone help me find an answer to what is going on???

Heavy menstral bleeding and clotting are common problems for many women. When you soak a pad in an hour for several hours or more, or bleed for more than a week and a half each month, this is called MENORRHAGIA. If two or pads are soaked thru in an hours time, this is called, HYPERMENORRHAGIA.
Excessive bleeding of this nature can be very troubling and a terrible inconvienence, so much so that it is the leading cause of ELECTIVE HYSTERECTOMY. However, the underlying cause of heavy periods is often times hormonel/ and or nutritional imbalance resulting from diet, life style and the ever popular, stress.
Signs and symptoms include, a flow that lasts longer than 10 days, passing small to moderate size clots, cramps in the lower abdoman, tiredness, fatigue and shortness of breath which are signs of anemia.
Causes of MENORRHAGIA vary widely between women. Fibroids, low progesterone reletive to estrogen, which by the way are both common in peri menopause or hormonal imbalance.
Less common problems include a thickened endometrium, uterine hyperplasia, polyps, uterine or cervical cancer, ectopic pregnancy, cervical lesions, PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, thyroid problems, or POF which means premature ovarian failure.
Has your Doctor done a CBC on you? This is a complete blood workup. With all that has been going on with you, i just wonder if you have developed anemia, which an iron supplement can help correct.
To get the bleeding under control for further testing, some Doctors will order a synthetic hormone (progesterone) such as AYGESTIN or PROVERA.

When I came off the depo-shot I menstruated every other week for six months. Sometimes it was light, sometimes it was very heavy. Sometimes it lasted over 7 days and sometimes it lasted only 3 days. The point is, the hormones in Depo Provera mess up your natural cycle and it takes a long time for your system and your hormones to come back into balance. If the bleeding is heavy and goes on for a long time it is worth following up with your doc. S/he might be able to prescribe a hormone supplement to get you back in balance. It was inconvenient but I let my body come back into balance on its own. It took six months but I eventually got back to my normal cycle. Good luck!