I have always had irregular periods. early last year i thought i was pregnant and i worried myself to the point where i missed my period the month that i had sex. i got it during the first week in the following month. since then all of my periods have been during the first week of the month. no specific date or anything. in october i was anxious to get my period before i flew to chicago to see my boyfriend. my anxiety made my period come on the ninth. we had unprotected sex on october 20th. he didnt cum in me, and he wasnt close as far as i know. i know that this is not always safe, but we have done that many many times and nothing has happend. but he never did finish that night. the next day we had unprotected anal sex. he did stick in my vagina on and off from time to time, to get it wet. (it was my first time having anal sex). when he came he did it in my anus and i went to the bathroom and saw the cum in the toilet. a full week went by since we had sex. the week after that (two weeks after we had sex), i started getting my usual cramping. i was very anxious to get my period and i had thoughts of pregnancy the whole time. my period came on the 14th which is five days later than in october. thats not too uncommon for it to b a few days off, cuz like i said there irregular. but what worried me is that my period was light, and it lasted five days instead of being heavier the first few, then tapering off for the remainder of the week. the blood wasnt spotting or just brown or anything. i had bright red blood, and clots and everything. it was just lighter than normal, but i still wore tampons and it still had enough blood to soak it up. it just wasnt all the way or as heavy. i took a pregnancy test maybe on december 16th? somewhere around there, and it came back negative. about 2 weeks before my expected period, i started cramping again. and then on december 18th, i got another period. again it was lighter, and five days long. and it came exactly five days after my last period again. that month i was trying to keep my worries down so it could return to normal, and it didnt. so  i took another pregnancy test here in january. again, negative. im supposed to be getting my period today. i havnt been thinking about being pregnant much, and i havnt had any cramping yet so far. i used to never cramp before my periods. its only been the last two or three periods ive had that ive been cramping bc of anxiety, or worry. but this month, no cramping. im really hoping that since ive kept my worrying down, that my period flow will return back to normal. i have no pregnancy signs, my boobs hurt currently, but thats not too uncommon for me before i get my period. and it just started hurting a day or two ago. its been 3 months since ive had sex, and im not really gaining any noticeable weight, my stomach isnt looking like im pregnant, and ive gotten two negative tests that ive taken at monthly increments.  do you still think i could be pregnant? any help please. are my worries just getting the best of me and is the cause for my abnormal periods?

me and my boyfriend have sex regularly and my last 2 periods were extremely light also he has never came in me but there is always pre-cum that is sometimes more potent than regular ejaculation. so if i were you i would go to the doctor and get a blood test done just in case.