I have always been irregular when ot comes to my period, the longest time when i have not gotten my period was 6 months.. But this year been observing my cycle.. it has been irregular, but not as bad as last year..
But the past 2 months it has been a regular cycle, but i had unprotected sex with my partner.. I had my period last september 17 and i had unprotected intercourse with my partner from the 23rd to oct 1 everyday. So if we based it on a regularity from the past 2 months, then i would be fertile on the 3rd of oct. And sperms live up to 5-7days inside a woman right.. so is it still possible for me to get pregnant? I checked my spinbarkeit on oct 3 and it was clear and sticking, it was strecthing not breaking at all.. So that is a sign of fertile. So do you think i can still get pregnant, i mean if i will be pregnant i would still be happy, i just want to know if its possible that i could, also i have been having more discharges than usual..

Hmmmm.... this question is always confusing when you have irregular periods. I don't envy you right now. I'm not seeing you mentioned whether you took a pregnancy test or not yet, but in general, it is helpful for women who are trying to conceive with highly irregular periods to perform pregnancy tests every two weeks or so, just to see how they are getting on. You can also do ovulation tests to help you determine if and when you ovulate. If your ovulation tests never come back positive, which sometimes happens in women who have irregular periods, then see your doctor for an infertility consultation. 

Of course, you're wondering, could I still be pregnant, right now. Start with taking a test!