I'm usually pretty irregular, so I didn't think much of it when I didn't get my period after the 28 days. However, once my boobs started hurting, my whole body started aching, my scent heightened (and became rather irritating), and I began cramping and spotting with no period immediately following, I checked to see just how long it had been since the start of my last period. 45 days was enough to get me concerned. My boyfriend and I aren't trying to get pregnant, but since we've been using the POM, I guess we haven't been trying too hard to not get pregnant. I took an at home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it came out negative, but now I'm worried that I took it too early. I also had a UTI not too long ago, so I'm worried that may affect my urine hormones. I scheduled a doctors appointment for Wednesday, but since that's 5 days away, I'm a little anxious. Has anyone gone through this situation, and if so, what was your outcome? If I'm not pregnant, I'm really worried about what might be going on with me. What questions should I ask my doctor if that is the case? Thanks!

Usually, when people ask these questions, the answer falls into one of two obvious categories:

• There's no way you can know whether you're pregnant yet because it is too early to test. 
  • There's really no way you are pregnant because you said you had sex a day before your period or you had a period AND a negative pregnancy test but you still think you're pregnant because you have pregnancy symptoms that could also easily be something else. 

Your case is one of those confusing cases. You have irregular periods anyway, you have not really had a period, you are now 45 days past your last menstrual period, and you have pretty obvious pregnancy symptoms. Heavy breasts, moodiness, cramping, but no period are all pregnancy symptoms. 

I would take another pregnancy test right now to see what happens. If it comes back negative again, see your OBGYN just to check what is going on with your body. 

any results yet? im going through the same thing. day 45 today :/ was wondering what happened with you?

Day 44 here... I was wondering the same thing...

Wondering what happened with you all? I'm now in same situation day 45 and loads of pregnancy symptoms but negative results