Hello there,
Im just a guy.. a bit worried (actually quite a bit) about my girlfriend. She's telling me her period is late, and when it last came it was rather brown for 2 days and lasted for 5 days. Is it possible that it actually wansnt a period but some fecundation related bleeding? Nothing happened between us since the day she had her period. She also said she expected it because of pains in the abdomen that usually happen before period. The problem is she never has regular periods (fixed # of days), she even had periods as late as 2-3 months (sounds really.. weird I know..). She then had intense pain after about two weeks .. which she said was very unusual (she only has pain before period)... and also nausea every now and then which also she reports as unusual.

If the period I was talking about was ... PERIOD .. is there a chance for fecundation if there was no intercourse (only touching & playing.. but maybe something got in there)? AS i said before, her last period came right after.. that same evening.

Her period should come now but its never on time so I guess I shouldnt panic too much.. but all these symptoms make me worry a lot. She's planning to get a pregnancy test... is that reliable enough to trust ?

What are signs that clearly indicate pregnancy, other than the test and these strange unusual symptoms ? Should i stop worry ?

There could be a heap of reasons for what is going on. Irregular periods with bad cramping could be a sign of Endometriosis or polycycstic ovary syndrome, but she would need to go to a doctor to get that checked out. The last period that she had sounds like it was too long for implantation bleeding, which only occurs in 1-2% of woman and is usually only spotting or very light bleeding. Since her period is irregular, you can't rely on a missed period for an indication of pregnancy, so I would suggest taking the pregnancy test 3 weeks from the last time you had sex. The result should be reliable. Hope this helps

Thing is.. we didnt have sex. As i mentioned we only played around .. but there might have been possible for some sperm to have got inside (by means of hands), im not sure of that.. but either way if it did.. it was probably very very little but nonetheless.. a single sperm cell is necessary for fecundation right ?... That's why im asking. 8-|
What exactly are cramps refered to when we're talking about periods?
I meant she had nausea in the mornings and in the afternoons/evenings which she said she never had before. She only had abdominal pain before period, when she actually had period. She didnt get it that yet, only these strange nausea conditions in the mornings and evenings..

I read somewhere that in some cases fecundation can occur even the day before period, or EVEN AFTER period started (bleeding)... that sounds CRAZY to me .. but is that really possible knowing that her periods are pretty irregular and sometimes have BIG delays ?

Hi. I misread your post - if you didn't actually have sex or cum around her vaginal area then it would be very unlikely for her to be pregnant.
Cramps are the abdominal pains that woman get during their period, when the uterus is contrating to expel the lining.
Woman can only get pregnant for a couple of days of her menstrual cycle. This is during ovulation, which normally occurs two weeks before the next period is due. Implantation normally occurs 6-12 days after ovulation ie 2-8 days before the period is due. Since your girlfriend has irregular periods, the most certain way to tell is to take a home pregnancy test.
BTW there are a lot of virus' out there that can cause nausea, also being worried about being pregnant can cause you to over analyse any symptoms that may not even be related

Ok .. the farthest we went was my finger inside her vagina. Can't remember what I did with the hand but at some point it might have had contact with my sperm.

Under what conditions do sperm cells survive ?
I remember i cummed inside my underwear.. and then after that i probably touched my underwear or even skin where sperm was present..(not immediately.. after minutes past cumming, so that i just got a bit wet from sperm) and after that.. im thinking some sperm could have got into the vagina from my finger.. would those potentially existent cells on my finger still be alive and ... viable enough to get into the womb if they ever got in the vagina? Thing is .. i deffinetly not cummed in or around her opening, as there was no penetration except the finger...

It is very very unlikely. Sperm can only live outside the body (yours or hers) for up to 10 minutes. Stop stressing about it.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it to much.