Hi, I would like to look for other options apart from chemotherapy for treatment of ovarian cancer. Is homeopathy helpful in treatment of ovarian cancer?

Hi, my aunt has used a homeopathic medicine to treat ovarian cancer, and she was satisfied. It’s called Aurum muriaticum natronatum, and is used in malignant chances on genital organs such as cervix, uterus and ovaries. Some homeopaths don’t treat cancer because of rather disappointing results, but others are trying to fight it. Symptomatic relief to patients on chemotherapy or radiation is achievable using homeopathy. Often one remedy, chosen by the totality of symptoms, is not enough to treat numerous symptoms experienced in disease.

Well,
To be honest with you I am not sure what to tell you here. I know that homeopathy is really popular holistic treatment method. I think that homeopathy aims in addressing the underlying cause of the ovarian cancer, so it doesn’t really just focuses on the treatment of the cancer. I think that there is several remedies that might be helpful, but you have to understand that you need to consult professional homeopathic doctor in order to receive the adequate treatment method. How long have you been having this problem? You have to understand that treating cancer is not a simple thing to do. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel