Hi, I need a cure for my allergy since antihistamines are not providing me any relief. Every spring my nose is congested and runny , I squeeze all the time. It’s very unpleasant. Does omeopathy has a cure for allergies?

Homeopathy in treatment of allergy uses extremely small doses of a substance which has provoked allergy. It is a principal in the basis of homeopathy, to use extremely small doses. Also, homeopaths realize that treatment with the same substance which is provoking the allergy will not truly or deeply cure the person's allergy. In homeopathy individual remedy is given, there is no single remedy for one kind of disease like in conventional medicine. "Constitutional medicine" is a remedy individually chosen to the totality of symptoms of one person. The acute phase of allergy can be treated by symptoms relieving. Homeopathy will not "cure" one's allergy, but give effective relief and it will be without side effects.