Hello. I am a 35 years old guy and I suffer from depression. It isn't really severe, but I would really like to get rid of it. I heard from a friend that there is even a homeopathy treatment for depression?! Seems like there is a homeopathy treatment for anything! I would be grateful if you could enlighten me with this.

It isn't a homeopathy treatment. It is the alteration of your whole way of life. If you are interested, you could start working out, go to sauna, acupuncture treatments, plus take some homeopathy supplements, and you'll do just fine. You should put to mind that you must sleep eight hours if you want to feel good. So that means a lot of sleep. There are no overnight solutions. You must put all your efforts in this if you want to succeed. Good luck.

Some people don't realize how incredibly difficult it can be to start making life changes to help your depression when you are very depressed. If you can barely make yourself get out of bed in the morning how are you going to make yourself go to a sauna? I think homeopathy could absolutely help. There are some homeopathic medicines specifically designed for mental and emotional issues. I know the most about King Bio medicines b/c my chiropractor uses them. If you go to their website kingbio.com/safecareotc/mindbody.html you can use their test to figure out which product might help you. I used the Heal Your Heart formula and it really was wonderfully helpful.
I believe almost all other major homeopathic companies also have products for depression, Hyland, Boiron etc.