Hello! I would like to hear if homeopathy could help in curing the colon cancer. I am 39 and am recently diagnosed with colon cancer and of course I am already scheduled for surgery. I have all those symptoms related to colon cancer and I know it is not a joke but would like to try with homeopathy for I don't believe much in chemo and radiation.

I know one story about homeopathy treating colon cancer. Actually few years ago my colleague's dad was diagnosed with colon cancer or no it was in fact something about precancerous polyps found in his intestines anyway he decide to try with homeopathy and he was taking Aloe that is of organic origin in combination with some other remedy I think it is called Lycopodium. And after four months or so he was having a colonoscopy again and there were neither polyp's traces nor even one colon cancer symptoms. And still today he is healthy 100 % so this is just a story but I don't think that homeopathy might be of help in every cancer stage I mean if the cancer has spread a lot I would always chose a surgery and standard treatment but in the same time would try with homeopathy for it is well known that homeopathy actually strengthen your immune system so it is very possible it could help you at least in reducing the symptoms and chemo or radiation side effects. So in other words it doesn't treat the cancer but rather organism making him working more properly and increasing its chances for healing.

my uncle relied on homeopathic remedies to deal with colon cancer, while he took the remedies the cancer spread throughout his body. by the time he had surgery to remove a by-then grapefruit sized tumor the cancer had spread to his liver and lymph nodes-- he died six months later, it was a bad death.

Hi Did was your uncle under the care of a practising homeopath do you know?

Hi Guest., I am sure if he was under treatment from a proper homeopathic doctor it would have increased his life span a lot. They cant always promise 100% health, but at least it could have lengthened his life span. If the body cures itself, that is fantastic, but as I said it cant be promised. The decision is yours as a patient.