I am allergic on everything that exist on this world- pets, dust, pollen and even food so I don't have normal life I can't go walk when I want I can not visit my friends for almost all of them have pets and than I start coughing, sneezing and you know how it goes with allergies. I have tried meds and pills and everything but no help I am still allergic. So now I would like to try it with homeopathy and would like to know is homeopathy good for treating allergies. Thanks!

Homeopathy is good in treating anything for it helps your organism in gaining better and more effective immune system so it is especially effective in treating allergies. there is huge numbers of homeopathic remedies but I would recommend to you to try with the same allergy homeopathy treatment I use for the same reason and it is called-Allium cepa and is so effective in treating respiratory energies that I practically can not breath without it anymore, don't worry I am not addicted for it is not a drug and is free of toxic and won't cause you any serious side effects except improving your immune system and make your life much easier by treating your allergy.

In modern life infections have diminished and various allergic disorders have grown rampant. Homoeopathy offers very effective treatment in all allergic diseases such as various skin diseases like Urticaria, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, as well as gives unbelievably miraculous results in Asthmatic Bronchitis.