My son has ADHD and he was on Ritalin for few months, however I am considering switching him on a homeopathy treatment. I talked with a homeopath and he gave me high expectations from this treatment. Whole family suffers because of him. So, I was wondering what we can expect from a homeopathy treatment.

It is hard to tell, it depends on his symptoms, but he can expect his energy and overall sense of well-being to improve as well as an improvement in most or all of his mental, emotional, and physical complaints. It should improve his behavior, headaches, growing pains, constipation. I think all homeopaths have high expectations for their patients.

Research claims to have confirmed the efficacy of homeopathic medicine and the old idea that it only worked psychologically has been disproved. Additional support comes from the fact that animals also benefit form homeopathic treatment and it is unlikely that they will react psychologically to a medicine they often do not know they are being given.

Homeopathic medicine can be used by most people, but as there are many different homeopathic medicines available, and as each person responds to illness in a different way, take care in matching your symptoms to a particular homeopathic medicine and ensure that you carefully follows the instruction for taking it.

Occasionally (and that too in chronic cases) after taking a homeopathic medicine your symptoms may become slightly worse. This effect will be brief and is a good sign that the body's natural healing energies have started to counteract the illness. After this, the symptoms will subside as you regain your heath.

:62 ( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.