I have had acne since I was 14 yrs old. I just turned 27 and I still have them.
It is very possible that it is genetic, both my mom and dad had them, but my sister has a perfect complexion. Maybe I should try with homeopathy? I see some one my friends are treating their health problems and they are satisfied. Is homeopathy effective in treating acne?

Well, homeopathic remedies for acne may cure most types of acne but may not be as successful against some types of complex acne. It is very important for you to know what type of acne you have. Homeopathy does not concentrate only on topical medicines such as gels, creams or ointments for treating acne, it believes in treating your acne case from the total perspective. Under homeopathic treatment, acne and pimples are dried up first and only then it focuses on reducing the number of existing acne, and it is quit different from allopathic system.