I am 18 and I am very interested in homeopathy and am planning on becoming a homeopathic practitioner but am not sure how to become a homeopathic doctor. I live near Manchester and a year ago my mom was diagnosed by colon cancer and she instead of going to "normal" doc she decided to see some homeopathic doctor and the results after just 10 weeks of taking some homeopathy treatment were great-there is no trace of cancer and she is like new. So that's why I really became interested in becoming a homeopathic doctor but I don’t know where and how. Thanks!

Hello! You want mistake by choosing being a homeopathic doctor and I might prognoses if you keep on like this-believing in homeopathy with such enthusiasm-who knows one day you may really become a great homeopathic doctor. I have a cousin and he is now on the third year of The North West College of Homeopathy in Manchester and I will tell you he already starts to provide us with some essential homeopathy info based on his knowledge so far and there are also some people in our family who have tried with some homeopathy treatment and are practically thrilled and very satisfied. I think that NWCH lasts four years and it offers high standard trainings of classical homeopathy through some innovative training approach that is supervised during entire training. Of course at the end you are getting some homeopathic certificate and therefore you are allowed to become a homeopathic doctor.

Homeopathy is wonderful and is one of the most rewarding careers.
You can become a homeopathic doctor at the American Medical College of Homeopathy in Phoenix Arizona if you possess a bachelor's degree or higher. Their website is AMCofH.org and their number is 602-347-7950.
Hope this is helpful to you.