Hi there, I just want to know more about symptoms for which homeopathic treatment should be used. I am a medical student who is 20 years old. I heard that homeopathy have many advantages over regularly treatment. I am asking for experienced guys and girls to answer on this subject. Thank you all in advance for your time.

Hi there, well I can only say that homeopathy is used for many conditions. So you might say that homeopathic treatment is used for symptoms of those conditions. For example homeopathy is used for arthritis, and also some sleeping disorders. Anxiety can be treated with homeopathy too. Next on the list are ear infections and of course skin problems. I almost forgot that my friend has cured his migraines with this kind of treatment. There are many products regarding homeopathy. That is about it on this subject. There are probably many more conditions that are treated by homeopathic treatment but those I know for sure.