I would like to hear what is homeopathy. I have heard of it but never figured out actually what homeopathy is and I would appreciate this info for I suffer from severe acne form and lately I have heard that some homeopathy treatment would surely help me. And I am also very frustrated in fact depressed for my skin condition so I wonder would homeopathy help me regarding this problem also.

That is for sure it would help you and it would help you on the long run. Homeopathy is medical practice based on all that is natural so you have got there herbs, plants, minerals and organic products and all of these is so diluted that there is no toxic in there, there are no chemicals so you are saved from any side effects when using homeopathy products. Homeopathy is practice focused on the whole person so when you see your homeopath first he would ask you so many question about every aspect pf your life regarding your mental, psychic and physical condition and regarding all the past and actual symptoms so that you could be prescribed the best homeopathic remedy there is for your condition. I was prescribed sulphur to treat my acne and I was using it for more than 6 months I know it sounds too long but my skin is now clean for more than two years without any single acne flash.

Homeopathy as it is practiced today was established in the late 18th and early 19th century by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. He gave us 3 principles: -

a. A substance that causes symptoms in a healthy person can be used to treat these symptoms when they occur in an ill person.

b. Diluting the homeopathic medicine increases it collative powers and avoids unwanted side-effects.

c. Homeopathy treats the whole person and not just the illness.