Is there anyone to tell me some basic abc homeopathy info. It is not like I have some disease in fact I am perfectly healthy and would like stay that way and I am interested in abc homeopathy just in case if I got seek I would like to use homeopathy treatment and not the meds or drugs. I would appreciate any info regarding homeopathy, how does it work, side effects and so on. Thank a lot!

I am one of those who believes in homeopathy and I have a reason I practically got rid of my headaches by using homeopathy treatment that was prescribed just for myself and its prescription was based on my characteristics; mental, physical and also was based on every aspects of my headaches, what triggers them, what is its intensity, how long are they, what side of my head it affects, what makes them worse and so on...so you see getting familiar with abs homeopathy is of big importance for only the proper homeopathic remedy would help in treating the specific disease and if it is the wrong one there would be no help. Anyway homeopathy is totally natural meaning that homeopathic remedies are made of products of natural origin such as herbs and mineral and so on and at the same time there are so diluted that there's no any trace of toxic in them and therefore there are no recognized side effects and also homeopathic products might be used in combination with meds without causing any trouble. Anyway those are some general info but if you want to find out something more go to abchomeopathy.com website-that's where you can see basic info and that's where I also do my homeopathy shopping whenever I need some homeopathy remedy.

I like the remedy finder at ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
:-)