I am under the constant stress lately and recently I also was emotionally braked-my wife left me so I have problems on all of my life fronts. My question is homeopathy treating depression for I know I am depressed and anxious and so on but at the same time I am not the person who would used drugs or some other strong meds that could caused me some even more serious conditions. I have tried to cope with my depression by myself thinking that eventually it would go away on its own but the fact is I feel terrible it's only when I am busy at my work to forget about my condition but back home I don't manage to fall asleep and am pretty upset and nervous. So please help me with some info about homeopathy treating depression?

You have chosen the best way to treat the depression for the homeopathy is as far as I am concerned the healthier way of coping with the situation like yours. So I personally am using ginkgo bilboa in reducing my depression's symptoms and it helps a lot and you can mix it with borage also. And for anxiety you might use a combination of Siberian ginseng and kava but make sure to discuss it first with some licensed homeopathy practitioner for the right dosage of these remedies is here most important. And I was on drugs such as prosac and similar for years but ever since I have decide to try with homeopathy treating my depression it took me a while but finally I stopped with meds and now am very satisfied with homeopathy treatment. But what is also important here is to create a habit of regular exercise for it is proved it could practically make mild forms of depression vanish. So try to combine homeopathic treatment with regular exercises and you want missed the results.