I have heard that homeopathic physicians treat the patients as whole beings, oppositely what I experienced with our doctors. They are respecting the symptoms first and recognizing that there is a reason that they exist. This and anything I found out after I liked about homeopathic treatment. Since I have gastritis, I would like to hear if there is some homeopathic remedy for my problem. I believe it might help me in the first place so I want to try.

Homeopathic therapy is based on giving the remedy that in a well person would create the totality of symptoms that the patient is already experiencing. That is the heart of the homeopathic method and practice, and this is shown as well work for most of their patients. This principle is called similarity. Homeopathic method is a reactive method and it is the job of the remedy to act as catalyst. As the body has own immune system, it rises up against the remedy in equal and opposite reaction. Here are some homeopathic remedies for gastritis as you asked for. Bryonia is created from wild hops; the mother tincture is made from the roots of the plant. This remedy is good for rheumatoid arthritis, physical trauma, low back pain, sciatica, bursitis, headache, migraines, vertigo, nosebleed, toothache, constipation remedy, diarrhea, and, off course, gastritis. Ferrum phosphoricum is next one I could recommend for gastritis. This remedy is taken from the chemical compound of iron and phosphoric acid. Ferrum Phos is very helpful in treating problems with the blood, and with the circulatory system as a whole. It aids fevers, colds, coughs, flu, croup, sore throat, vomiting and whooping cough. Beside all I said, this homeopathic remedy is good for injuries, sprains, rheumatism and gastritis.