I just used my first tampon today, I'm 15. My school camp is coming up, and this is why I want to make sure I know what I'm doing, incase I am just lucky enough to get it while I'm there, haha. I put my tampon in, all fine and everything, but I can feel it when I move a specific way. It's not uncomfortable, but I can still feel it, and you may say put it in further, but I tried, it doesn't really go in further.o.O So, is it BAD so feel your tampon? It doesn't hurt, and it's not uncomfortable, so, if im fine with it, and there is no leaking, is it actually BAD? And, it might be fine next time, but, I read the instructions, and TSS freaked me out, is it bad if it's in a little wrong or something? Thanks. :)

You shouldn't feel your tampon at all, it should feel "natural" to you. You may be buying the wrong size for you and your flow. You are 15 and you could probably be comfortable with the Junior size, tho i don't know how your flow goes. Slight, normal, heavy...etc. I used to squat on the toilet when i used them, that was most comfortable for me. You can stand up as well. Tampon's come in different sizes for comfort, Junior, Regular, Super, Extra Super. Don't be afraid to experiment until you find the one that is most comfortable for you.

Hi hun BB is right it all depends on your blood flow and how heavy or light your period is. You can also buy a bundle tampon box which has different sizes in it for diff. days of your period. My advice to you is a way to try and get a tampon in comfortably is stand up and put one leg up on the toilet or bathtub and insert it that way.  TSS isnt something to stress over either. If you use the tampon right and change it if your leaking thru to your underwear or change it every 5-8 hours you shouldn't have anything to worry about. I use a pad at night when I go to sleep just to be on the safe side bc you never know how long your going to be asleep. I hope this helps and you can wear a tampon easily and be stress free and confident.

Hi my first time putting a tampon was yesterday I wanted to see how it felt and I loved the feeling but I am afraid of my mom finding out because once she told me that was when you had children but I have friends that are 15 like me and already wear tampons I just don't know what to do another thing is I masterbate and I love the sensation I need new things to try masterbating I can't buy sex toys & I am afraid to tell my mom I think I shouldn't tell her but can u help me out with both things I need tips & mostly for masterbating (:

Hey, I masturbate aswell and I wear tampons. I am a year younger than you but I think I might have some helpful advice. So in order to masturbate, this is gunna sound weard, but pillow humping is a way to wasturbate without putting anything up there. Or you can use your finger in between the lips of your vagina (if you don’t know what that is you can look up a photo) and another thing, if you wanna hide it from your mom them I suggest you delete your safari searches in settings. Also a razor handle works, just remove the blade and don’t go crazy, you probably don’t want to break your cherry. Hope I helped a bit.

Wow. I just realized you posted this a year ago. Not much help now