why when i use tampons it hurt when i put it in or when i take it out????

Maybe the size you are using is too big, or you just arent putting them in properly. You should not be able to feel a tampon once its in.

When Using a tampon, try to relax your body. What I do is stand up straight, and place one foot on the toilet seat, then insert it. this should position the tampon correctly. Just remember to relax the muscles in the lower part of your body.

If you are just starting out using tampons, you can get the teen juniors, and as you progress thru your cycles, you can slowly move up sizes. Depending on your flow of course. There are juniors, regular, large and super, with super being a heavy flow. You are obviously not flowing heavy enough for the larger ones and you have a hard time getting them out because they are not saturated enough due a scantly or slight period.

I always found sitting on the toilet was the easiest for me, but everyone finds a different comfort level for insertion. If you feel pinching, it's either in wrong or it's to big, if you notice blood on your panties, the tampon is to small, move up a size.

I've found that if they're too dry when you go to take them out they hurt really bad. So make sure you use the appropriate size according to how heavy your flow is, and don't remove it until its full.