I'm 12 and want to use a tampon. I heard there's an extra.. flab.. or skin or something down there which messes using a tampon. Plus I'm worried that if I wear one I will still leak and that I'll put it in wrong. HELP!? :$

You have lot ? and that good i will try answer the busy i can. first you don,t how you have had your cycle is exter flab is cald your hymen play spot ride bake a lot you may be go most women do with a tampon or masterbating you will brak the frist time you have sex but i hope you have not had sex. is for use a tampon it bet long jest it fine at your and no i will leek if you get a bater tampon or chang more offen make shore star a simle one frist no varey big for you ever need wate a tear or 2 and also make shore the chan it ever 4 hr and may even more offen jest be safe here grate link "http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Tampon" and plase e-mail if need more help

J-save
thank,s

hey j-save, it's really hard to read your reply, is that English? Please take your time and try to post so we all can make out what your trying to say.

Hi Steph, it's okay to use a tampon, don't be to concerned. Buy the ones that are closest to your size. If you are a tiny girl, you wouldn't want Super's, if your a larger young lady, you obviously wouldn't want junior's. If you worry about leakage, you can always use a panty liner to protect your panties. I remember i got my period when i was 15, (late i know) and i went to use one of my mother's tampons which were Extra Super. Well i got it in with a struggle, but then i couldn't get it out that easily. It actually hurt when i tried to pull it. Just go with a regular size and see if that works, if it's to much, drop into a junior. Check the absorbancy on the box.