I took my girlfriends viginity a few days ago and since then we've had sex a total of 2 times. both times used a trojan condom and pulled out even before I came just to ease her mind. (ive been with 7 girls so its nothing new to me and with them i just came into the condom inside them and never had any problems) anyway, all her friends are telling her how she HAS to take a pregnancy test now and how she's got to be pregnant cuz we had sex. and out of nowhere and a whopping 3 days after we've had sex shes says shes peeing a lot and is getting cramps. i asked if she had been drinkin a lot of water...she said no. she just finished her period the day before we had sex so itll still be a month before we can find out that way. she told me she wants to take a pregnancy test so i said go ahead. but seriously, is this even logical?

It is POSSIBLE. But very very unlikely. I'm not an expert...but I say you have nothing to worry about and she's just scared. I was like that my first couple of times as well! :-)

anytime is possible.. u can never be too careful and lyk the person above.. i was like this with my few times and im still worried about it now, maybe you should discuss slowing down on the whole sex thing she may think she's ready, like i did, but ive realised i may not be.
Good Luck x