I had heavy petting with my gf last night, I wore a condom and came.. When I went to take it off, i had a small amount of sperm on my fingers, but i washed my hands with a soap and water, and after that I was touching her vagina. She's a virgin. Can she get pregnant?

virgin , in that case getting pregnat doesnt just happen the first time it takes more then once but now in some little chances she could of got pregnat .

hey, but I washed my hands.. 

yes , but u also mentioned that when you took the condom out of her while it was still on you and it had sperm on it , that means in that case the condom was loose or wasnt put on correctly and most likely sum of the little bit of sperm came out in her while pulling out of her .

But we didn't had sex.. You didn't understand me very well.. I had a condom, but she just gave me a ha****b.. No sex,she's still a virgin..i came but there was no sperm on condom then, condom wasnt loose, the sperm was in it, like it should be.. then i went to the bathroom, and took off the condom, then i had a little amount of sperm on my fingers but I washed my hands with water and soap.. and after all of that I was touching her vagina.She's just worried that might be a small amout of sperm left after i washed my hands, but i don't think so.. no way to get pregnant in that conditions.. am i right? 

oh yes no way she can get pregnat , sperm has to be shot in the coochie like way up there to make any babys .

up father then your longest finger can go so no way shes pregnat

thanx for the replies.. :)