This is kinda a really awkward question for me to ask, but here goes... I'm 13, and recently got a gf who I feel very sternly for... We havn't had sex yet but we've been talking bout doing it with a condom... Last week, 18th may, I was at her house and she started tossing me off. I ejaculated everywhere, and some got on my fingers. She sucked them clean, but then I went in to finger her. I can't remember Which hand I fingered her with, but now a week later, she is saying she's late. She's been late before, but this time she really is worried... I don't no what to do tbh I'm in a but of a mess... Thanks for all your support

I'm from the UK btw

Hey Im kinda in same situation. But I know cum can't last very long in air like only a couple minutes. And if she has been late before I wouldn't worry so much just keep a watch out if she starts having other symptoms and totally doesn't get her period.