My girlfriend and i just started haveing sex last month. The first few times we used a condom but we both decieded to have unprotected sex. Before I cum I pull out and we take care of it, then I go wash off and all. After that we have sex somemore and just recently I started peeing after cumming to get the seamen out of the uretha. My girlfriend was a virgin before we had sex we messed around and she missed her period by 1 week and 3 days. Shes missed it by 2 weeks and 2 days what should we do? we've talked to her mom about getting her birth control after we started haveing sex... Shes 15 and im 17 we really dont know what to do... we've talked about take a pregnacy test... when should we do that? last time we had sex was Friday.. we are both worried about her being pregnat... any advice, suggestions, and comment we be very helpful.... Thank you for reading this?

what i would do is take her to the health center, kinda an everything sex solution, and get her a prego test... morning pee is the strongest so take it then. then go to the health center if she's prego or not and get birth control or advice. i would sugest the morning after pill if its a option because your both young. or an abortion... though its something you both will have to decide on, its not an easy thing to go through. hope this helps, always use a form of contraception please. good luck.

Thank you... so when you go to the health clinic what should we do? do we have to pay for the test?

depends... if you have no insurence then its free and the same is for birth control. different places have different policies.

Ok I have a question me and my girl was having sex we were going slow taking it easy I think I pulled out before I came but when I pulled out I noticed a lot of cum every where so Im not sure if I came in her before I pulled out like the cum was juss everywhere on my bed somehow it got on her pants she say she didn't feel anything drip but I'm almost sure I got some in her how can I tell if she is pregnant please help