So heres the story. Me and my gf hook up alot. It usually involves us both in my bed naked and and she jacks me off while i finger her. I usually cum on her belly and on the sheets of my bed. However once i ejaculate i usually finger her for another couple of seconds before we are totally done so i can have her orgasim one more time. Once i ejactulate i keep fingering her without taking my hand out then once i take my hand out we both clean up. We have been doing this for about 3 weeks. Last wendsday she got a stomach virus and threw up alot. That thursday she felt prefectly fine and that friday her stomach hurt a little and her head did to. That sunday we hooked up again. She jacked me off and i cummed on her belly and we did the same thing as usual. I then but a condom on and we did dry humping naked then my penis slid into her vagina. Only about an half an inch went in and i didnt cum in her.

The condom we had was to small for my penis so i had to stretch it out to put it on. I also jacked off twice the day before so my penis was worn out and i couldnt get my boner back and put the condom on so we stopped doing that.

Todays saturday and shes still feeling sick. Quessy feel only after she eats a snack or dinner and occasional headaches like after she wakes up from a nap.

Shes very tierd but no more then usual since she is always and i mean always tierd and has been since ive known her.

We took a pregnancy test thursday and it showed up negative. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Ohh and i forgot to mention that last tuesday she got a drop of blood and thought it was her period and friday she got another little drop.

I know theres a chance she is i just would like to know what the chance is and what else we need to look out for.

the same thing happend to me..wks 1&2 i had sore breast then wks3,4,5, i go to the bathroom, get sick after i eat something, i get headaches and hurt burn all the time.... since the 1wk i've been really tired