my gf and i were messing around and i put my penis in like 3 times without a condom. shes not on the pill or anything. i didnt ejaculate inside her, nor did i ejaculate prior to putting it in. i did however ejaculate when i pulled out. we did this about a little over a week ago and she was supposed to get her period today (9/22/2010). she has been late before so im trying not to worry but shes really stressed out. i asked her if she was having any symptoms of her period like she normally would and she said no. i dont know if it helps but we were seperated for about a month and she didnt have sex during that time infact she bled a little when we messed around. is it likely that she is pregnant? are there any ways to know right now besides just waiting for a period?

Most likely she isn't pregnant. Since it's been a little since she's had sexual intercourse her period could just be delayed. Most of the time women ovulate 14 days after the first day of her period so I think it would be too late in the cycle for her to get pregnant anyways. Good luck!

It sounds like you guys a fairly young meaning she probably isn't very regular My guess is that she isn't but you can always get a hpt they even have them at the dollar store and those are actually better then some of the regular brands.. good luck

First of all you must understand that if you have a sexual intercourse without wearing a Male CONDOM, it is called UN PROTECTED SEX.

This will not only result in Pregnancy, but also may likely result in STD

meaining " ( Sexually Transmitted Disease )?HIV.

Take your Girl friend to a good LadyGYN Doctor and explain to her all the sex acts done by you without any inhibitions

Se wll guide you in the matter

HAVE A NICE DAY

RAMAKRISHNAN