I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend and we've had sex multiple times already but I haven't bleed a single bit in either occasions, we used protection and everything & I always am sore alot afterwards now my reasoning for asking it it possible that my cherry/hymen hasn't been broken because my mom has gotten suspicious (I haven't told her) and she's taking me to the doctors next week & I'm scared she will find out.. I know I can easily say " oh I've been trying to use a tampon" but my moms not that stupid to believe that especially cause she told me to only use them AFTER I lose my vCard please help!!!

The only advise I can give is to tell the truth. Unless your boyfriend has a very small penis then you hymen is most likely broken. As for why you haven't bled. Some women just dont bleed. You might have broken you hymen by playing a sport or stretching you legs. It happens

Hi lavishlylost, you don't always bleed when you lose your virginity. That is usually because your hymen broke beforehand, through horseriding, cycling, gymnastics, playing sport or just doing the things kids do. The absence of a hymen doesn't prove you are not a virgin. And the doctor should be aware of that. I would imagine that most doctors, at least in Europe, America, Australia etc would refuse to do such an examination or to tell the parents the result. And if hey did they should explain that hymens can be broken in other ways. So what I am saying is that having a broken hymen doesn't prove you are not a virgin. I am not sure how old you are but beyond a certain age you do have the right to refuse medical procedures. Why would a doctor perform an examination of your hymen if there was no medical reason to do it. That is unethical. If your doctor tells your mum that you have a broken hymen when you are in the room ask the doctor questions that make him or her explain to your mum that a broken hymen can happen in many ways. Hopefully your mum is bluffing. I hope that helps. Also, isn't it your decision when you use a tampon? It's your body!!