Sometimes I rub my vagina through my pants or underwear and sometimes I do touch my vagina and kinda rub and press it a little. I NEVER push/insert anything inside my vagina, no fingers no nothing. I get a really good feeling for a few seconds just from rubbing through my pants then feel totally relaxed and unaroused afterward. I think I orgasm (I say I think b/c I'm not sure).

The thing I wanna know is just because I orgasm from rubbing my vagina, does it mean I break my hymen? Is it possible to break your hymen just from rubbing? Is possible to break anything from orgasm? I'm really worried because its really important that I don't break it until marriage. If its not obvious enough, I'm a virgin.

Thank you!

Can touching hard things and rubbing your vagina to get sensations over it breaks hymen? Am i still virgin? I had no penetrations at All.
Please Guide!

Thanks,

Please Guide me aswell!

Thanks,

Well this is very possible. And i had a friend that broke her hymen like this. This does not mean that you have lost your virginity. To do this you need to have partner.
Also they are many cases where hymen broke just by riding a hors.
If you have any more questions fell free to post.

I am about to marry next year. And i dun feel gud while telling this to himi.e. How i used to do sensations....... As in our culture, bleeding at first session is imp. I want to prove my self virgin that nite. And apparently its shape is alright. but still i worry.. Don't know if my hymen is broken?

Hi Mukul88:
I just wanted to welcome you to this site. I hope that you are finding the support and advice that you are looking for. I know that you will enjoy being a member here. We look forward to exchanges with you. What things are you interested in learning about? I know that you will be a benefit to us too. Welcome again. :-D

Well you will know that your hymen is not broken if you try to enter with you finger and there is something blocking the entrance. There should be pain if you try to push little more. I hope that you didn't broken your hymen because it is important for you and your culture.

Yeah it pained.... I can't enter.
Thanks for guiding. Is that prove for my virginity? It means am Ok then??

Hi:
It is unfortunate that your proof of virginity will depend upon whether or not your hymen is broken. A broken hymen can occur with extreme exercise, a tampon, etc. Dark_red has the best answer. If that is your situation, and you have trouble entering, then your hymen is most likely still in place. I hope that you will try not to stress to much over this. I don't believe that rubbing will, by itself, break your hymen. I hope that you can find some peace from the posts. Stay in touch.

it's sad that some countries as a whole seem to have a complete misunderstanding of anatomy. women don't necessarily bleed when they lose their virginity.

Well breaking the hymen does not mean that you have lost your virginity. You lose your virginity when you have intimate sexual intercourse with a partner.
In your case, as you said it is important for you to have blood experiencing sex. So it is good for you that you haven't broken your hymen. If you have any more question, feel free to ask.

by rubbin vagina its afects ma hymen ll it breaks am afraid plzzzzzzzzzzz help

No, it won't affect it... don't be afraid...

it will not break your hymen, but it will affect your normal futur sexual life.

i want to know ! What type of infection is that when hymen is just little damage such as i feel little bleeding ! But i feel itching and pain in vagina ! Why is it so? My hymen was little damage by my boyfriend who was just rubbing my vagina suddenly his finger just touched my hymen ! Am i still virgin? Please help me?