I am hearing some people bleed when they lose their virginity and the ones that say they didnt are saying its probably because their cherry has been popped with a tampon or fingering.

No...when you have your period, it is the lining of your uterus that has built up in preperation for housing a baby being expelled from your body.  After you have reached puberty, this will happen every month...regardless of your sexual activity.  What you are calling the "cherry" is actually called the hymen...it is a thin film that is sealed across the inside of your vagina.  It is intact when you are young, but can be broken by many different activities...including bike riding, using tampons, masturbation, or, of course, sexual intercourse.  When it is still intact when you lose your virginity...that can sometimes cause a small amount of bleeding.  This, however, is not the same as a period.  Hope that helps :)

i have a question... like when the hymen is broken, when do girls start bleeding, like if its during sex do they bleed during sex or a couple hours after? or what?

When your hymen is broken it will bleed then... It wont be a couple hours after... Hope that helped

during haven't you ever watched a virgin porn if not google "virgin porn" and that will show you

Well how old do you have to be to have your period???????????????

Well I have before and I didn't bleed till their nex day but some girls can bleed a cople houers later so I'm not very sure

You can start from age 8 but most people start from 5th grade to middle school