Okay so if I was pregnant I would be around 3-4 months atleast. The last time I had unprotected sex was the day before my period in april and two weeks before this my periods have been wacko for the past few months 11 april - period came with a large clot after sex. Started and stopped at this point I was a day late. No more clots apart from the one. 7th may - bleeiding came 3 days early and lasted 3 days 1st june - bleeding came 10 days early and lasted 18 days of spotting 2 days of what seemed 2 be a normal bleed. 2bd july - 2 days of spotting followed by 8 days of a light to medium bleed. I am very confused by my periods as since the age of 11 I have had regular periods which changed 2 years ago to the 10th give or take a day and I bleed for 7 days heavy with a lot of clots. On top of my periiods I have been having other bizzarre symptoms; - heartburn - never had it before didn't know what it was and thought I was having a heart attack which my bf thought was very funny. - sore breasts - which lasted for 2 days only about a month ago - viens are nipples - never had them before. - travelled abroad in april and got severly travel sick. Travel 2-3 times a year and never had this with longer flights. - constipatiions which I am assuming causes the mental affects on my digestive system as for the past two weeks I have been feeling my stomach go dead so to speak and poking sensations. - bloating. Pregnancy tests I have done. - about 15-20 pound land ones over the course of 2 months - all negative. - 4 clear blue - negatives - 3 doctors ones - negative - 2 clear responce asda brand - 2 faint lines on both tests. For the first 2 months of this I was getiing dizzy spells all the time, pelvic shooting pains and pains in my bum. Has anyone got any advice as to what would cause all this??

it sounds to me like your prego!! go to the doc to be on the safe side.. good luck :)

did you find out if you were pregnant or not? and if so when did you get your positive? kinda going through the same thing. If I was pregnant I would be about 11-15 weeks. for the past 3 months my period has been funky, and before that its always been regular. all pregnancy tests have been negative. Besides that been having mood swings like crazy since my periods started acting weird, nausea on and off, uncomfortable breasts, weird feelings in my abdomen, bloating, frequent urination. Please let me know if you found anything out yet.